Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Remember these Important 7 Duas for taking tough Decisions

Islamic Duas

In our life, there comes a time when we need to take tough decisions. When we take a decision we do not know the result or the outcome of the decision.

What keeps us motivated is our faith in Almighty Allah. If you are a true believer you don’t care about the result what you care about is the blessings of the Almighty.

The Almighty has blessed us with some beautiful Duas and these Duas help us overcome any difficult situation.

Today in this post I am going to mention 7 important Duas if you are making some tough decisions in your life.

Remember these 7 Important Duas before taking tough decisions in your life.

Important 7 Duas before taking tough decisions

Here is the list of important 7 Duas with your English translation.

Dua 1

Arabic

Rabbi habli hukman wa alhiqni bissaalihin [26:83]

English

O my lord, Grant me authority and join me with the righteous

Dua 2

Arabic

Allahumma Khirli wa Akhtarli

English

O Allah, make it good for me and choose for me. [Trimidhi]

Dua 3

Arabic

Allahumma Alhimni Rushdi wa Aidhni min Sharri nafsi

English

O Allah! Inspire in me guidance and deliver me from the evils within myself.

Dua 4

Arabic

Allahumma inni as aluka an tajala kulla gadaa in qadhaitahu li khayran

English

O Allah, i ask You to make every decree that You decree concerning me good. [ibn majah]

Dua 5

Arabic

Allahumma inni as aluka ath-Thabata fil Amr wal azeemata alar-rushd

English

O Allah, I ask You for steadfastness in All my affairs and determination in following the right path. [an-nasai]

Dua 6

Arabic

Allahumma Rahnataka Arju fala Takilni Ila Nafsi tarfata Ayn wa Aslih li Sha’ni Kullah la Ilaha Ila ant.

English

Oh Allah, I hope for Your mercy, so do not interest me to myself for the twinkling of an eye and set all my affairs straight, there is no deity except You.

Dua 7

Arabic

Allahumma arinal haqqa haqqan warjuqnattiba wa arinal baatila baatilan warzuqnaj-tinaabah

English

O Allah, Let us see the good as good, and bless us with the ability to follow it and show us the falsehood as falsehood and bless us with the ability to stay away from it.

Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments: